Invisalign is the clear alternative to braces that can help you achieve a straighter smile. Invisalign uses a series of invisible custom-made ‘aligners’ that you change every two weeks for the next set of aligners. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth and your teeth only. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position proscribed by Dr Rosemarie Kirkland’s treatment plan. For further details, make an appointment at Rosemarie Kirkland Dental in Mackay today.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Employing a virtual treatment plan using 3D imaging technology, Dr Kirkland can depict the complete series of movements your teeth need to go through to achieve a straighter smile. This state-of-the-art technology allows you to see upfront what your teeth are expected to look like at the end of the treatment. From the results of the software, your custom-made, clear aligners are produced especially for you.
If you are ready for a smile that transforms your appearance, Invisalign is your answer. Although there are many choices out there, no other treatment works as comfortably as Invisalign. Invisalign is the best way to transform your smile without interfering with your day-to-day life.
Benefits of Invisalign
As a revolutionary alternative to traditional braces, the key benefits of Invisalign are:
- Clear: Aligners are virtually invisible. No one will know you’re straightening your teeth unless you tell them.
- Removable: Aligners can be removed to eat, brush and floss as normal – making it easier to keep your teeth healthy throughout the duration of your treatment. You can even remove them for special occasions!
- Comfortable: Unlike traditional braces, there are no metal brackets and wires to cause abrasions in your mouth or gums.
- Effective: Even before you’ve finished treatment you’ll be able to start enjoying the benefits of a straighter smile. Teeth alignment will start right from the beginning of treatment.
- Fewer visits to your dentist: You only need to see Dr Rosemarie Kirkland every 6-8 weeks to check that your treatment is progressing as planned.
Some patients have crowding and bite problems that are suited only to fixed orthodontics. Children in the younger age groups are often best treated with fixed braces. Dr Rosemarie Kirkland has been trained and has extensive experience in fixed orthodontics. If you are uncertain about whether Invisalign or traditional braces is the right option for you, do not hesitate to contact Rosemarie Kirkland Dental for advice.